I watched a lot of cartoons and movies. I draw incessantly and carry a sketchbook everywhere. I work in animation and self-publish my books. There are monsters in the streets, don't wear red. Mad bulls and monsters hate that color. I still watch cartoons.

Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Holloween!


Toothy. Pastel on craft paper. Actual media, man! Will be bringing this one to the gallery at Nucleus

Happy Holloween, folks! Glucose central everywhere. I'll try to avoid eating any. I'm manning the door at home. My kids are going to wander about. They're teens, so likely they're too cool to really get into it, though some of their friends might go whole hog. We'll see. Have a safe one. I might just put "Alien" or "Poltergeist" on a loop. Oh, wait, "The Thing!" Or maybe screen for the kids this Korean scary movie about sisters Pete Sohn lent me. Creepy. That oughta keep me in the spirit of things.

Be well.



4 Comments:

Anonymous button said...

Hope you had a fun Halloween :)

8:59 PM

 
Blogger Yaxin said...

:+DDDD gorgeous!
I like this way to se the pastels,
this gorgeous VELVET pastels.

4:10 AM

 
Blogger amelia said...

That pastel is fabulous. I did my trick-or-treating and I'm a senior...but hey it's my last year as a "minor;" I might as well. :)

a

3:56 PM

 
Blogger Alina Chau said...

Coool fun drawing!

11:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home