I watched a lot of cartoons and movies. I draw incessantly and carry a sketchbook everywhere. I work in animation and self-publish my books. There are monsters in the streets, don't wear red. Mad bulls and monsters hate that color. I still watch cartoons.

Friday, October 28, 2005

Gallery Crunch



So, I'm shaking in me boots. I've not hit the spot of where I suspect the images can be. I can almost divine where they need to come from but I'm too frazzled and over-scheduled to tell which end is up. All disclaimers are in effect: I'm dancing as fast as I can. At the very least I hope to celebrate the grand event that Tadahiro Uesugi is actually going to be here, and that's worth going to the show, my friends (I'm hoping to come away with Uesugi work to keep and treasure myself). My work on the walls is a way to create volume, much the way packing peanuts fill shipping boxes of delicate precious things.

Nucleus Gallery
Tadahiro Uesugi
Enrico Casarosa

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

go Ronnie ! We can make it ... X)

enrico

11:56 AM

 
Blogger Nick Sung said...

That's a pretty crazy situation you guys are in--I can only imagine your anxiety!

Anyways, I'm very excited for you--I'm sure you and Enrico will put on a good show. The best of luck!

12:58 PM

 
Blogger Dik Pose said...

You sure do have some fancy packing peanuts!

This show is going to be amazing...I have been waiting months for it...

1:30 PM

 
Blogger OV! said...

dang it, i cant make it to the show, please post pics if you can.

>oVi

9:52 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I could be there for the show! Best of luck!
-Karen

9:56 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dearest, to me, YOUR work is a precious thing...do not call it packing peanuts...

Wish we could get to the show :-(

Anita Pidgeon

9:48 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The skillfull huntsman is at it again.
I can't wait for the gallery show.

10:32 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cannot wait for that show.
I sure will go broke....

r.

10:35 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must spread the word to all Art Center, CalArts, and PCC art peers in the community

10:39 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How much for the the piece on the orange paper of her wearing a black turtleneck sweater.

3:10 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This will be a very packed, but good show. Can't wait to see all the lovely artwork!

4:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home