I watched a lot of cartoons and movies. I draw incessantly and carry a sketchbook everywhere. I work in animation and self-publish my books. There are monsters in the streets, don't wear red. Mad bulls and monsters hate that color. I still watch cartoons.

Monday, October 24, 2005

Beauty Kit



Beautykit is a series of spurious ads about how commerce is really just responding to demand (isn't it?) and this jaw-dropping take brings it to a sobering check point. LINK

Note: Not for kiddies to see.

via


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
I'm Stephani. Oh my gosh!! UGH UGH UGH. That is just effing disgusting. Where did you get this?

If only more girls are aware of this...


Steph

11:04 PM

 
Blogger Ronnie said...

Stephani,

I know, tough to go through but important, sharp point, isn't it?

R.

2:18 PM

 
Blogger STUDIODYNAMO said...

booty kit fur litter girs
-also mcdonalds is unhealthy and
and it's bad to put tin foil in the microwave
... surprise.

5:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home