I watched a lot of cartoons and movies. I draw incessantly and carry a sketchbook everywhere. I work in animation and self-publish my books. There are monsters in the streets, don't wear red. Mad bulls and monsters hate that color. I still watch cartoons.

Monday, October 24, 2005

Jose Luis Agreda


"Strange Fruit" cover art by Agreda.

I don't know if you remember me, I'm Jose Luis Agreda," the email says. Silly man, of course I do. Striking style he has and lively characters. He apparently, from what his neighbor Pablo Velarde discloses, makes up 50% of working illustrators (Pablo being the other 50%) in this very hot (literally) town in Spain. We are fans. And why not? Take a gander at his blog. The above image is not the typical Agreda image we're used to. This is:



Agreda blog




2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Ronnie! I'm glad you liked the drawings. I'll try to keep the blog updated. Now I'm posting a lot, but soon I'll run out of good drawings, so I'll have to slow down a little...

10:00 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Great stuffs!

11:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home