I watched a lot of cartoons and movies. I draw incessantly and carry a sketchbook everywhere. I work in animation and self-publish my books. There are monsters in the streets, don't wear red. Mad bulls and monsters hate that color. I still watch cartoons.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Happy Holidays 'O6


Leaves from the trees in front of the house. Paper from my scraps to make artwork with. Nina and Peg appear courtesy of the world of our dreams. It snows there too it seems. Photoshop helped.

All the best to you all! We wish everyone a safe and wonderful holidays. Doesn't it make you wish we could always be in this glow of goodwill? There's a holiday wish for you. Another year older by the time I come back for the new year, I look forward to the year ahead with more hope.

Be well.




6 Comments:

Blogger J said...

My best to you and your family Ronnie.
See you soon.

1:45 PM

 
Blogger monkeyfeather said...

GREAT pic Ronnie. Happy Holidays to you as well!

john

6:06 PM

 
Blogger DSK said...

Maligayang Pasko and hope you have a great holiday in the Motherland!

10:50 PM

 
Blogger Julien alday said...

What a beautiful and delicate art, Ronnie ! I like it a lot. I hope you have a great Holiday.
Best.
Julien

1:55 AM

 
Blogger Stephan said...

:)
That's really sweet art. I've been looking around your blog a lot lately. Love the posts were you visited Ghibli Museum. Hope I can go there one day. Anyway, happy hollidays!!!

-Stephan

9:54 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

beautiful!!! Happy New Year!

12:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home