I watched a lot of cartoons and movies. I draw incessantly and carry a sketchbook everywhere. I work in animation and self-publish my books. There are monsters in the streets, don't wear red. Mad bulls and monsters hate that color. I still watch cartoons.

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Sanjay and Louie





Doing this properly. I was too frazzled to post lead images from my friends' debut at APE. But making up for it here. Louie Gonzales and Sanjay Patel are outstanding artists and very driven creators/storytellers. Louie does story work and After Effects for a multitude of story crews and is currently obsessed with making his books and tooling video cameras to shoot like film. Sanjay's notoriously talented as an illustrator but is known to the world as a top flight animator. They just debut their books at APE last weekend to resounding success. Congratulations to both of them. Visit their respective sites below.

Gheehappy.com
Louisgonzales.com



2 Comments:

Blogger Chad Kerychuk said...

The Hindu Gods book looks fun! I've got a soft spot for great illustration. Thanks for pointing this out!

6:52 PM

 
Blogger Ronnie said...

Chad, this is just one aspect of Sanjay's illustration range. I've seen large illustrations of epic and dramatic scale that shows off his more traditional drawing skills.

I should bug him to post some of those on another site. Like Shadow Sanjay or sumpin'.

Thanks for the post.

R.

9:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home