I watched a lot of cartoons and movies. I draw incessantly and carry a sketchbook everywhere. I work in animation and self-publish my books. There are monsters in the streets, don't wear red. Mad bulls and monsters hate that color. I still watch cartoons.

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Geof Darrow Update



There he is. I see the email this morning at work (funny, how for most people the way they write is the same way they talk. It's as if I was listening to him rather than reading). All is well. He writes that he didn't want to have me make a costly long distance phone call and the hours difference between countries makes for very small windows of opportunity. You can't ask for nicer people.

Anyway, we can stand down the alert and herd the hounds back to the kennels. We have found Darrow. Thanks to Phil for supplying me with some numbers and all of you who've responded with your contacts--for a while there it was like playing six degrees of Geof Darrow. Good to know that we have a network of friends who's watching out for each other.


Link to Burlyman Entertainment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home