I watched a lot of cartoons and movies. I draw incessantly and carry a sketchbook everywhere. I work in animation and self-publish my books. There are monsters in the streets, don't wear red. Mad bulls and monsters hate that color. I still watch cartoons.

Friday, June 11, 2004

Adventures of Mia 2!


Seems to be a good year for second issues. Adventures of Mia 2 delivers a soaring adventure on the promise of the first issue. Quite the feat. I can say that because, well, Enrico and I do the work on our individual books (we're a few offices away from each other) by stealing time any which way we can, deferring the pressures of our individual lives and staying up late when everyone in their right mind is at home recovering from the day and sometimes we wonder, "what am I doing all this for?" The answer is there at the end of the marathon: You will have finished something. And you get to show it to people now. And speaking of people who've seen it, here's an early review by a satisfied reader.

Click on the headline above to get a peek at the pages and see for yourself.






3 Comments:

Blogger Ronnie said...

Not a bad idea. I know many of us are pack rats and collecting is a maddening impulse driven by some need to have things one likes available.

Organization, well, that's a another matter entirely. Thanks for the suggestion.

R.

8:39 AM

 
Blogger Ronnie said...

To add to my rather musing response above. I've actually collected my comments on the topic of animation story and storyboarding over the years on this blog and other message boards and I've already made a connection with someone who's done it already to help me shape a book about it.

I'm excited about that.

R.

8:45 AM

 
Blogger Ronnie said...

XML...Oh, right. I changed stuff, huh? I'll look into it.

R.

4:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home