I watched a lot of cartoons and movies. I draw incessantly and carry a sketchbook everywhere. I work in animation and self-publish my books. There are monsters in the streets, don't wear red. Mad bulls and monsters hate that color. I still watch cartoons.

Monday, May 17, 2004

Supermodel personals--A good chuckle with lifted visuals

Supermodels are people too. Well, not exactly. Men tend to drool over the pictures and have the countenance reserved for cutting red or green wires on ticking bombs while women can guffaw on the obvious caricature of man-lures. That's the idea here--a woman points out the glaring funny to us men about those lush photolayouts in glossy fashion mags. It smarts a bit but the pretty pictures...uh...well...duh...you were saying?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ronnie, man...what were you smoking when you wrote this??? I can't make heads or tails of it..."men...drool...and have the countenance",etc.(?-the facial expression)? huh?-in other words-they look like they're cutting wires on time bombs while drooling=looking at pinups? Huh??

And what does this have to with "supermodel personals" and "lifted visuals"?
????
I must have been missing an accompanying pic, hmmm?...

2:50 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not the model, ya silly! Men! Us! We make that face (I'm explaining an aside that is a comment NOT content in this site I'm referring to)! And if you're looking for what I'm talking about--the headline is a link to the site I'm talking about. I hope that clears that up.

5:22 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(I'm explaining an aside that is a comment NOT content in this site I'm referring to)

Huh? Can you diagram that sentence for me? I love your artwork, but somebody should seriously confiscate your keyboard.

1:28 PM

 
Blogger Ronnie said...

Oh,my...you got me. That's a rather unfortunate display of keyboard carelessness, ain't it? Let it stand. I never claimed infallibility, so there. For better or worse posting is habit now and will have to be inflicted on those who brave this blog. Thanks for playing.

11:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home