I watched a lot of cartoons and movies. I draw incessantly and carry a sketchbook everywhere. I work in animation and self-publish my books. There are monsters in the streets, don't wear red. Mad bulls and monsters hate that color. I still watch cartoons.

Monday, May 17, 2004

A daily dose of bombshell drawings



David Alvarez serves up a lushious treatise on babe drawing in "Yenny," the misadventures of a latina babe who wants to be a supermodel with the glaring handicap of having enormous feet--a drawback in Barbie world fer sure. I'm guilty of visiting the site every day because, well, he draws Yenny so gosh darn SEXY! Designed to hit all the obvious cues of babes to populate a rap video Yenny's proportion is best seen from the knees up but is not spared the cartoon treatment of the trademark Warner Bros wild takes. She has an equally sexy mom and a pet pest lizard along with a revolving door of cast members worthy of Scooby Doo. Daphne was never drawn like this, though. The sundays are colored in not too impressive fashion or intentionally done to suit the strip, I'm not sure. There are ads to trip over so bear with it. I would advise you to visit the stip a few months back and roll forward to get the full Yenny treatment.


(I had to clip the sample strip above. My blog cuts off wide images. Apologies to the author for mangling the gag. You can see the whole thing in Mr. Alvarez' site)

3 Comments:

Blogger Pablowapsi said...

It was a cool find to have stumbled on that web comic. Most impressive in luscious line quality and great character movement. Oh yeah, sexy babe drawings as well. ;)

8:02 PM

 
Blogger Ronnie said...

Oh, yeah. I am so amazed at the way he draws them hips. Makes my ladies look like boys. Thanks for posting

6:43 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool collection man I really like your work .This is a heaven for cartoon babes. Iv bookmarked this ....

12:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home