I watched a lot of cartoons and movies. I draw incessantly and carry a sketchbook everywhere. I work in animation and self-publish my books. There are monsters in the streets, don't wear red. Mad bulls and monsters hate that color. I still watch cartoons.

Monday, July 02, 2007

Babe Magnate



It's about hubba-hubba time. Bill has amassed a veritable warehouse of sexy girl drawings in this lovely tome that, in my opinion, gives him a corner on the good girl art market. If you are anywhere inside this summer's Comic-con then hunt him down. You won't regret it. It's very well put together, hard cover, cloth bound and gold stamped on the spine--spared no expense.

Check out his entry on the arrival of the boxes and his continuing our tradition of documenting the reveal of the actual books inside (we're a silly bunch, self-publishers). I got my copy already so write him or see him in person in San Diego this July for your very own copy!


Daily Peril

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home