I watched a lot of cartoons and movies. I draw incessantly and carry a sketchbook everywhere. I work in animation and self-publish my books. There are monsters in the streets, don't wear red. Mad bulls and monsters hate that color. I still watch cartoons.

Friday, June 23, 2006

Friday Doodle


Photoshop CS2 on a 21" Cintiq. Okay, a Pyramid Beer. And a Pale Ale.

Gotta Draw. Draw for myself, that is. Have a good weekend, folks. There's been many things mulled over, meetings and alternate paths, choices and re-choosings. All the while I wonder. When do I get to draw for myself? I may not get to. Seeing the way the months past have afforded me very little time, I elect to draw whatever furshlugginer drawing comes to mind. No thinking, or trying (that Yoda line comes to mind, "Do or do not." But I will spare you).

Be well.

And another one.





13 Comments:

Blogger J said...

Very beautiful Ronnie. Elegant and sophisticated.
The top one just sizzles.
Thanks for sharing.
j

11:00 PM

 
Blogger Tom said...

Long time lurker, first time post.

Wonderful drawings. The color and line are great, elegant is a good word that I'll second from the comment before me.

Love your stuff. I hope you find more time to draw just for yourself. Thanks for sharing.

7:30 AM

 
Blogger monkeyfeather said...

I can relate Ronnie, even though I'm not there all the time, work seems to be consuming all hours lately. Story meeting after story meeting, trying to get the beast of a film to work. Even at home, it's what I think about. *Sigh* it leaves one exhausted and wondering exactly what this post is about, WHEN WILL I GET TO DRAW SOMETHING FOR MYSELF! Okay, I'll stop whining and just go draw something now. Great, pics as always sir.

8:09 AM

 
Blogger michelle said...

amazing!
by the way...i saw your name at the end of the short before cars...i was like i read his blog!! amazing. thankyou for good art. it was so funny.

8:51 AM

 
Blogger Scarab’ee said...

very great inspiration....

3:58 PM

 
Blogger MIKE THOMAS said...

I look forward to your doodle posts, they're always modern, classy...

12:41 AM

 
Blogger Gregory Sesma said...

very nice and soft

8:06 AM

 
Blogger Josh Parpan said...

Very Charming, I love the subtle color on the top one, it makes me think a little of French poster art.

5:38 PM

 
Blogger C.Deboda said...

Very nice doodle. Here's hoping that you get a chance to draw for yourself more often. Looking forward to future doodles as well.

7:28 PM

 
Blogger Cuentos de Antiguamente said...

Hey Ronnie.
I love the cat in this one.
Well, the colour and the thin line also.
Best.

1:55 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Ronnie, love your work and keep it up. I would be cool if you and Herval, or Wendling did a show together.

5:36 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful drawing, Master Ronnie.
You've GOT TO do more.

Your fan,

r.

10:16 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Lovely drawings!! More please!! :)

10:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home