I watched a lot of cartoons and movies. I draw incessantly and carry a sketchbook everywhere. I work in animation and self-publish my books. There are monsters in the streets, don't wear red. Mad bulls and monsters hate that color. I still watch cartoons.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

This week for my father



Our family thanks you. The show of support, prayers and kind thoughts sent to my family has made all the difference. My father would be very happy to see and hear all this. I've shown everyone in my family the overwhelming response on this site and through emails. My father's surviving sisters and brother will be reading all your well wishes this week.

Send flowers to :
6300 Forest Lawn Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90068. Rogelio "Roger" del Carmen.

Visitation Thursday & Friday, March 30-31, 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Service on Saturday, April 1st, 11 a.m. at the Church of the Hills, Forest Lawn, Hollywood Hills.


Forest Lawn Hollywood Hills




5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Most of us probably did not know your father, and very few actually get to see you in person. But, it is for that very reason that I am moved to see how your drawings capture so much of your father's life and how it is shared among this community of artists and friends. I hope these responses help you and your family cope, but if for nothing else, they are evidence of the life you share with us through art and as such become a celebration of your father's life.

Thank you for sharing,
RĂ©gis

7:01 PM

 
Blogger Majane said...

Great site here! :o)

7:28 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi kuya ronnie! our heartfelt sympathy to you and your family. i know how it feels to lose a loved one.we'll surely miss papa rolly! love, connie

1:52 AM

 
Blogger Randeep Katari said...

ronnie.
I'm so very sorry to hear this. My prayers are with you and your family, all the best - be strong.

-R.

6:16 PM

 
Blogger Sandra Khoo said...

Very sorry for the late comment. Just want to extend my sincere condolences to you and your family on your loss. You're all very fortunate to have your Dad with you for so long,unlike my father who passed away when I was only 14 years old and had not the opportunity to spend more time to enjoy happiness with him.
May your father's strength be yours and your brother's strength.

9:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home