I watched a lot of cartoons and movies. I draw incessantly and carry a sketchbook everywhere. I work in animation and self-publish my books. There are monsters in the streets, don't wear red. Mad bulls and monsters hate that color. I still watch cartoons.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Off to Japan!


Small sketchbook doodle. Warm up for more sketches of the trip? One hopes

Just harried enough. Going on trips always seems attract all manner of little emergencies that must be attended to. Not like I have a bazillion things to still prepare for. Anyway, we're off tomorrow morning and we hope to post updates of our progress. We've got quite a line up of people to meet and I must say that this is very exciting! AND we're going to do a Sketchcrawl with these folks!

I hope to draw and write while on the plane. Likely I'll be dozing off and failing to read Shannon's book. Or not writing Paper Biscuit stories. And that other project, or that one other concern...oh, well. The laptop will thwart me, I'm sure, and there'll be no Don Shank in sight.

Check back for updates. Enrico's mobile blog capacity can post up to the minute updates so check his blog often. Me? What I lack in speed I make for in style. Or effort. Or good intentions.

Later!



Enrico's blog



5 Comments:

Blogger Louie del Carmen said...

May your travels be safe and your sketches be plenty arrr!

12:41 AM

 
Blogger John S. said...

Your trips sound like so much fun. I can't wait to hear the reports and see the drawings.
By the way, I love the sketchbook "doodle". Great stuff as always!

7:11 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry Ronnie and Enrico but the sketch of Enrico looks like he wants to beg for money off Market and Fifth. :)

Anyway, have a safe and enjoyable trip. Would like to see sketches of Kamakura. If you have time, take a trip to Hakone. There are great onsen.

cK

9:44 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

These look so much fun!

5:40 PM

 
Anonymous My Life in 916 said...

Great poost thankyou

5:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home