I watched a lot of cartoons and movies. I draw incessantly and carry a sketchbook everywhere. I work in animation and self-publish my books. There are monsters in the streets, don't wear red. Mad bulls and monsters hate that color. I still watch cartoons.

Friday, January 20, 2006

More people in my neighborhood


Inside back cover to Paper Biscuit 2 and first page.

Ryan's Daughter. Shannon Ryan, that is. I tend to post items about people I work with or, in this case, drawings of people I work with. Who knows, this could be an ongoing thing. There are so many awesome world class caricaturists around me (Ricky Nierva) that I'm timid to post anything I've done. Shannon got Paper Biscuit 2 a while back and I did the usual sign my name on the page. Now that she's running our story department (There are several here, we're one of the small ones. Not an easy job with our current menagerie of talents. Dont even get me started on scheduling and logistics), I can make up for the perfunctory scribble in did on her copy.

Full size image of above image here.





11 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love the mischievous look on her face. She looks like a fun person to be around! C: awesome sketch!

5:48 PM

 
Blogger Jenny Lerew said...

Beautiful. : )

6:18 PM

 
Blogger James Baker said...

heh heh. i THOUGHT that I recognized that gal! Nice likeness

6:53 PM

 
Blogger J said...

You guys have MULTIPLE story departments....???? Good lord.
Exquisite drawing Ronnie. Love it.
J

7:12 PM

 
Blogger John S. said...

This is a beautiful drawing. You are truly gifted!

7:34 PM

 
Blogger Amelia Lorenz said...

Wow that's an amazing little drawing. It's so cool that you can make each Paper Biscuit copy unique.

a

8:18 AM

 
Blogger Jenny Lerew said...

Hee--"J", I think each film project has its own story crew at Pixar as elsewhere. 3 films=3 story crews.

12:38 PM

 
Blogger uwe said...

Ah - she is cute!
You have a very nice style - simple and appeling

Are there some news about the book to the 3tree exibition?

4:39 AM

 
Blogger Gabriele Pennacchioli said...

Love this sketch! Really beautiful. Bravo!

1:24 PM

 
Blogger willipino said...

beautiful sketch! very charming.

9:51 AM

 
Blogger Oliver Kurth said...

Lovely sketch! She looks very likeable.

Congratulations to your "Three Trees" book! Like it a lot!

1:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home