I watched a lot of cartoons and movies. I draw incessantly and carry a sketchbook everywhere. I work in animation and self-publish my books. There are monsters in the streets, don't wear red. Mad bulls and monsters hate that color. I still watch cartoons.

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Happy Turkey Day


Gouache on sketchbook paper. Hey, actual media for a change.

Be safe and have a good weekend all. Me and the family are driving down to L.A. to visit my folks. With all the challenges of the past few months I am very gratified to have family to see and that we're all still here. A wish for all the best to everyone.

Come home safe and take it easy with the stuffing.

2 Comments:

Blogger Norn Cutson said...

happy thanksgiving.

this is my first time visiting your blog; i came via the drawing board.

7:17 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ronnie,

I do not think that I have seen any of your work with Gouache. Your Nina is very pretty. Pretty eyes and lovely tones.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving with your family.

cK

7:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home