I watched a lot of cartoons and movies. I draw incessantly and carry a sketchbook everywhere. I work in animation and self-publish my books. There are monsters in the streets, don't wear red. Mad bulls and monsters hate that color. I still watch cartoons.

Thursday, August 12, 2004

Nose to the grindstone over here.


Oekaki drawing

Nothing to post other than to say that I'm trying to dig out from under a pile of things to do. Hand is hurting a bit. Taking a deep breath and jumping back in tonight to chase after a personal deadline I've already blown. I got a reprieve of a few weeks--I hope to do a good turn at this.

Chris at Pendragon Books on College Avenue got some Paper Biscuit 2. Head on over there to visit. I know I do. I arrange the books and browse the pages, just in case someone might be needing a peek into the pages. Kinokuniya bookstore in Japantown also ordered a few books and I will drive them over this weekend. Super 7 had the Flight guys over for a gallery and Enrico was kind enough to hand over PB 2 and shirts for them to sell. This part of self-publishing sure is cool.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, best of luck! I'm sure you can do it.
--Eddie

4:32 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home