I watched a lot of cartoons and movies. I draw incessantly and carry a sketchbook everywhere. I work in animation and self-publish my books. There are monsters in the streets, don't wear red. Mad bulls and monsters hate that color. I still watch cartoons.

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Temper on that one


Oekaki board drawing program--So, it's drawn online with Cintiq

I really should be working on other stuff that's pressing. But I had to doodle today. Nina's a little testy today. Check how work was today for her here.

You'll just have to pardon that I couldn't stack it from top to bottom. Start with the picture above for the short strip, then scroll up.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sure is great to see more of Nina.

Any news on her new books?

I noticed that Wonder Con and Ape are coming up soon...I guess Wonder Con more so...APE isn't until April

--Justin

9:03 AM

 
Blogger Ronnie said...

I know. I want to draw more of her story but I am so swamped with other stuff. I have an outline for her next issue. I have to put it through its paces before I can even start to draw anything. This was a way of limbering up.

I'm going to be at WonderCon with Enrico and Bill Presing. Booth 211. Come by and say hello if you're able to. I really should make regular post of this.

Thanks.

1:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home