I watched a lot of cartoons and movies. I draw incessantly and carry a sketchbook everywhere. I work in animation and self-publish my books. There are monsters in the streets, don't wear red. Mad bulls and monsters hate that color. I still watch cartoons.

Sunday, December 04, 2011

"Ellie Fredriksen, Aviator" at the Cartoon Art Museum auction



How about an auction? The Cartoon Art Museum is just a Bay Bridge away from where we work and we find a constant stream of great art and artists come to the museum and visit the studio as well. Why not participate in this year's Pixar event?

The Cartoon Art Museum, the only museum in the western United States dedicated to all forms of cartoons and comics, is delighted to host its eighth annual benefit at Pixar Animation Studios on Saturday, December 10, 2011.


More info about that event if you click this link. Wanna bid on this piece of art created by yours truly? It is so affordable, ground floor action here. You can do more than think about it and head on to this location and start bidding, by gum!  Charity Auction

Hey, if you want an original Pete Docter then you are in luck! This is by far the easiest way you can snag actual hand made work by this modern movie master. Just check this out and give yourself an early Christmas present.  Check it out! 

I have something to confess. If you want to see the full image of the Ellie art (she is drawn full figure, see) go head to my tumblr. You heard me. I got one. I've been carrying on with another blog system. I have images there that are not here on Tirade.  I can wax ad nauseum here. But I'm practically mute over there.  Check it out.



Cartoon Art Museum Pixar Event, December 10, 2011
Bid on Pete Docter hand drawn Carl and Kevin!
Bid on Ellie Aviator by Ronnie del Carmen

Cartoon Art Museum


Ronnie del Carmen Tumblr "Paper Biscuit"





Labels: , , , , , ,

14 Comments:

Anonymous Vincent said...

Wow it's a really really gorgeous painting ! I wish i could have took my chance to bid on this marvelous piece. I admire your art for years now. I love the way you draw and paint.

I'm a fan of your work :)

I wish you all the best for your next projects.

(sorry for my basic english )

1:33 PM

 
Blogger Ronnie said...

Thank you, Vincent. There's another chance coming around soon, I hope. Thank you for the well wishes. I can use all the goodwill I can get. And your English so much better than my French will ever be.

All the best,

Ronnie

8:18 PM

 
Blogger Kendra Melton said...

Wow she is absolutely gorgeous! The color takes you straight to a time and mood. Wonderful!

5:08 PM

 
Blogger zenonedomenicopapetti said...

wow! I love this illustration!

3:12 AM

 
Blogger J Lou said...

Hello Ronnie :) Your sketches and paintings (oh, and even that one latte art) are inspiring! Lovely style.

Someday I'll be the lucky bidder :) Hope all is well!

12:44 PM

 
Anonymous Hector minijuegos said...

Sexy Aviator i like it

6:35 PM

 
Anonymous Kelly said...

Gorgeous illustration!
Hi my name is Kelly and my friend and I recently made a
stop-motion animation called Enlightened.Our short is an
homage to how Pixar has inspired and motivated people
everywhere to “reach for the sky” and create art. :D
We made this video as part of an Animated Short
contest through our college. The winners of the contest
get to go on the greatest of adventures to your
workplace… PIXAR ANIMATION STUDIOS!
Please help us out by going to:
Watching it on YouTube at the following link:
http://youtu.be/y_EOhKqPmAY and clicking the LIKE button.
and
http://www.facebook.com/UCBerkeleyGiANTFilm
and LIKING the film. The video with the most
LIKES wins the contest.
If you could also share it with your friends,
that would be great as well!
Thanks so much for taking the time to read this message !
Kelly

9:01 AM

 
Anonymous Model Baju Batik Wanita 2015 said...

This is a really good read for me, by the way your website is very nicely designed, Thank you.

8:38 AM

 
Anonymous Museum Geologi Bandung said...


I'm so happy that you finally have the courage to cut your hair short!! So proud of you!! Sure did a great decision. Anyway, love the shoes so much!!

12:30 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BookMyEssay continually centers around the development of their journalists and fabricates a group that has both present-day and old-school essayists so that both can bring about a superior result. Connect with BookMyEssay for Assignment Help in Brisbane with a 10% Discount.

5:04 AM

 
Blogger Henry said...

This auction is looking so different. The glsses of her are so amazzing. Now it's time to avail executive cars birmingham for more information.

3:26 AM

 
Blogger Max Roy said...

The very detailed information provided by you on the topic of cartoon auction. I hope you will share more blogs in the future. Now it's time to avail Siding Services In Alachua County FL for more information.

2:10 AM

 
Blogger Sandy Stefan said...

What an exciting event! The Cartoon Art Museum auction is a treasure trove for art enthusiasts. Keep sharing more updates on this auction. Now read more about lancaster to manchester airport taxi for more information.

8:45 AM

 
Anonymous vaidegi kaliyamoorthy said...

this is a nice content
this article is very useful
https://proxyjobsupport.com/angular-online-job-support/

7:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home